True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 I Wish I Was the Moon - episode 6 times it will run on7/31/2011 with the title "I Wish I Was the Moon". In the previous episode is episode 5 with the story: Bill and Sookie have little trouble taking under his wing feathers of Eric. Tommy Sam has been involved in doing criminal acts. While Arlene and Terry look from the side of religion to find answers. Jason gets his health back. That's a little review of episode 5. for this episode with the story:

True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 Summary - Under a full moon, Sookie heads out to look for Jason. Arlene and Terry have to deal with a suspicious out-of-control fire. Marnie establishes a rapport with past spirits. Alcide considers Debbie's urging to join a new werewolf community. Sam and Tommy trade places. Lafayette is making headway in Mexico. Eric gives in to his King's wishes. that's all I can give about True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 I Wish I Was the Moon.

Related Post



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment